Encode video and use the plug-in
- Download BinKit v2.0 to encode Pseudo Stream FLV video.
- Unzip BinKit on your Desktop.
- Encode your video (Extremely easy instructions here).
- Upload your video files to your “uploads” folder, a folder per video files recommended.
- Create/Edit a post or page.
- Press de Stream Video Tag Generator.
- Browse for your video files pressing the “media library” button on the tag generator.
- When all your options are set press “generate” button.
- Save your post or page.
XML Subtiles / Captions
SPECIAL NOTE (May-2012): Latest version of the JW Player can load SRT subtitles, this version of the JW Player can’t and al SRT subtitles have to be converted to XML, To convert SRT subtitles to XML subtitles you can use this handy tool I have made:
XML Playlists and XML Configurations
JW Player can load all the player settings from a XML file, it can also load XML playlists so you can make a list of videos and make your own playlist, I have done many tests and to make your life easier here I share a configuration file and a playlist that has almost all the available options for a XML Playlist, click here to download.
How to insert video on a post or page:
(video outdated, updated version coming soon)
Note: Comments are closed, if you want some support or help go here: